GP Beach Club Head Coach:
- 2016-17 GPRC Women's Indoor Volleyball Coach
- 2017 Alberta Colleges co-recipient Coach of the Year
- 2016 GP Beach Club Head Coach
- Junior National Team - New Zealand
GP Beach Club Overview:
- Provide an opportunity for athletes to succeed & develop their beach volleyball skills.
- Geared towards athletes aged 18 and under who have some beach volleyball skills already and are interested in
competing within the sport.
- Athletes will be trained in the skills of competitive
beach volleyball whichenable them to compete in local tournaments, the Volleyball Alberta Beach Series & Provincials.
- Provide a fun, interactive training environment. Practices include physical training, skill teaching & game play.
GP Beach Club Application Form:
Interested in playing in our Beach Club?
- Starts the week of _____ & ends the week of ______.
- South Bear Creek Beach Courts
- We train in all weather (except lightening)
- It is highly recommended that our club members play in the GP Beach League
- Cost: TBA per player
Volleyball Alberta hosts the Youth Beach Tournament Series for 14U to 18U throughout Alberta.
Age groups are:
- 14U (born in 2003 or later)
- 15 U (born in 2002 or later)
- 16U (2001 or later)
- 18U (1999 or later)
GP Beach Club recommends that their athletes attend the following tournaments:
Athletes SHOULD commit to competing in the tournaments as well as all club training sessions. Players are responsible for registering & paying for tournaments as well.
For a complete list of the Volleyball Alberta Beach Series Schedule go to: www.volleyballalberta.ca.
Additional Tournament Info:
Registration for the AVA Youth Beach Tournament Series is done only online. You must be an AVA member in order to successfully register for events. Step-by-step instructions are on the their website www.volleyballalberta.ca. There is a $51.25 membership fee ($26.25 if upgrading from indoor) that must be paid prior to any event & both players must be members.
*Please Note: Athletes are responsible for ALL registration & travel costs.