Junior 2s League General Info:
- Played on:
- Start Date:
- End Date:
- Open to males & females ages 14 AND UNDER (Grade 8 and younger) *some exceptions may apply
- GP Beach Volleyball coaches will lead warm-up for ALL TEAMS starting at 4:15 pm. Junior League matches will be played between 4:30 & 6:30 pm. Teams are welcome to bring ALL (up to 4) players each week, however only 2 players can play a match at one time. Teams may switch players each match, but no substitutions during one set.
- Must register as a team of 2 females, 2 males or mixed team (1 female & 1 male) who are aged 14 & younger (grade 8 or younger).
- Teams will be TIERED and competing against similar skilled teams (could be male, female or mixed teams).
- Recommended that you have up to 4 players listed on your roster (including subs) so your team does NOT default during the season. *Defaults are not acceptable at any time - default fines are in full effect at all times*
- LITTLE-NO BEACH VOLLEYBALL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Matches played at South Bear Creek Beach Courts
- Played in light rain or shine
Space is limited!
includes default deposit & 2 league shirts)
*Extra shirts are available for $20 while quantities last